Monday, May 23, 2011

Travel Bug

Mary

I was talking to my sister yesterday, she is in Michigan recovering from a really tough winter. I made a comment about not having been anywhere in awhile. She laughed and she didn’t want to hear it. That’s when I realized that my comment was really not true. Since last fall I have been to the Highlands hunting waterfalls. To Savannah and St Augustine over Christmas break, flown to Michigan in January to get a daughter and grandkids fix. Then in the beginning of March we tromped down to Daytona to get our 5th Wheel and last, over spring break I flew up to Michigan once again to my daughter’s wedding shower and another daughter and grandkids fix. I am impatiently waiting to get going again. I guess I have been bitten by the travel bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment