Thursday, May 5, 2011

Is it tiled yet?

Still looking at the paper backing on the floor of the 5er. It's already Friday and I would love to see tile on it this Saturday. Like the Little Engine that Could, I think I can still see the floor tiled by Saturday---sometime.
Our other concern is having the 5er washed. Sitting out side in the North Carolina elemens, weather can take its toll. Between the rain and the pine pollen (eveything goes green between March 12 and April 21), exteriors of vehicles and trailers begin to look a little dull and moldy. Along the way we will be looking for a cover..Yeah another thing to store and carry.-Then there is getting it to the roof and putting it on.
I'd share some news aboutthe Dodge 2500 and dead-pedal syndrome, but there really is no news. I did tighten the ABS system mounting bolts. It appears the trailer idiot technicians at the shop loosened the mounts, left out a bolt and that was causing the the unit to jump around resulting in an unsttable ground situation and then poser surges that bkew the #9 engine fuse. I tightened the mounts so any improvement is yet to be noted...

No comments:

Post a Comment