Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Web site building 101

http://www.blueroadblogger.com/ continues to take shape.  We are reaquainting ourselves with HTML.  I had jumped into web design and digital photography back in 1998.  I still use the Canon D30 DSLR I bought for $1800!  I had been very familiar with the Adobe Photo Shop program as well.  My Gateway Solo 9500 laptop that I paid $4500 for in 1998 finally quit working in 2007.
Today I am using a Toshiba laptop and Mary has a very nice e-machine that is more than adaquate for our needs.
The web site is a work in progress.  Using HTML gives us more control over the appearance of the site, but it also is very time consuming.  We are still designing the site on paper and we try to update it at least once a day with new features.  I am starting on two new pages that will ink from the HOME page.  Though I am hesitant to do our biography (putting your life story out top the public is difficult), we know there are folks who will need to know where we have been and why we are going in the direction we have choosen.
Please check out site at least once a week and let us know how we are doing...

Thanks

Tim and Mary
Bunnlevel, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment