Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boot camp Linda

Its time to get busy livin my best life.
I have joined boot camp Linda. I am overweight. I know this and so does everyone else that come in contact with me. I could go into all of the deep rooted and twisted reasons of why I have fought this fight most of my life. But in truth, it’s boring to me. If it bores me, I know it has to be really boring to everyone else. I will talk about what I am doing about it though.
Boot camp Linda is my sister in law. I went home over spring break. Home for me is Garden City Michigan. It’s where my heart lives, my daughters and grandchildren. I had the chance to talk to Linda at my youngest daughter’s wedding shower. She is a trim healthy 50 something that has the energy of a 30 year old. Me, I drag myself home every day. I do put in a lot of hours, but I am to young to be this tired all the time. I have things to do and places to go. Its time to get busy livin my best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment