Sunday, January 5, 2014

Its January in Michigan and we are expecting about 12 inches of snow followed with sub zero temps. I sometimes think about when we lived in North Carolina and the winters there. Its not necessarily warm there in the winter, but there are warmer days sprinkled in-between with cooler days in the 40's and 50's. The strange thing is, I spend more time outside in Michigan than I did in North Carolina. Michiganders celebrate the seasons and find something wonderful about each time of year. There is something about the crunch of the snow under my boots and the feel of frozen nose hair that for me is home.

3 comments:

  1. It hasn't snowed here in England yet!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love seeing the seasons change. Funny, when it's over 40° on the upper states we seem to want to get our shorts on!

    Cheers,

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's still plenty of adventure to be had even when the snow is falling! Awesome outlook!

    ReplyDelete