Monday, September 19, 2011

Experiencing The Lion King on Broadway

While we are putting the finaL upgrades on the Dodge, Patty Clarkson has contributed a guest blog!! Thanks Patty. Guest post written by Patty Clarkson I can count the number of musicals that I've ever seen on stage on one hand, but I've loved each and every one of them. There's just something about musicals that just seem magical and I have so much time watching. So when I heard that The Lion King would be coming near me on a national tour, I knew that I would have to go and see it. I told my kids about it and they got equally excited over it and we've been looking up ticket prices and dates for it to try and figure out when we can go that will work for all of our schedules. While I was online looking up some info on what exactly I could choose for a date and how much it would cost for tickets then, I ran across some info on hearing aids. I looked through it some and after that I decided to go and get a hearing aid test done to see if I need some. I haven't gone to take the test yet but I did find some tickets that were a bit cheaper than I expected on the date that we chose to go. Now we just have to wait around for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment