Monday, July 18, 2011

The Kids and I

Post contributed by Josue Durham

It’s tough living in this tiny house with three kids but until our budget goes up I just don’t think we’re going to be able to until my husband gets that promotion they’ve been promising him forever. I can’t believe we’ve got all 5 of us living in this tiny 1000 square foot place! We’re actually saving a lot of money by being here and although it’s tight it’s worth it in the long run. Our utility bills aren’t that bad, especially since going to and even our lawn maintenance is nothing because we don’t really have a lawn! It’s a really responsible thing for us to stay here for now but I swear if we don’t move sometime soon I’m going to lose my mind. I love my family to death but there’s nothing worse than being on top of each other when all we really want is more space to move around. Bonding is one thing but I think this has gotten a bit ridiculous at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment